MobaXterm - the complete toolbox for remote computing
MobaXterm is an enhanced terminal for Windows with an X11 server, a tabbed SSH client and several other network tools for remote computing (VNC, RDP, telnet, rlogin). MobaXterm brings all the essential Unix commands to Windows desktop, in a single portable exe file which works out of the box.
MobaXterm key features :
- Free X server fully configured (based on Xorg)
- Tabbed terminal based on PuTTY / MinTTY with antialiased fonts and macro support
- Easy DISPLAY exportation from any remote host
- X11-Forwarding capability in OpenSSH
- Several Unix/Linux commands based on Cygwin (rsync, wget, sed, awk, grep, cd, ls, cat, cp, ...)
- A session manager with all the network clients you need: RDP, VNC, SSH, telnet, rsh, FTP, SFTP and XDMCP
- Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick
- Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable
You can download and use MobaXterm Home Edition for free, but if you want to use it inside your company, you should consider subscribing to MobaXterm Professional Edition: this will give you access to our professional support and to our "Customizer" software. You will be able to generate customized versions of MobaXterm with your own logo and default settings.
Click here for more information or contact us.
You can also use some of the free plugins in order to extend MobaXterm capabilities!
Go to MobaXterm download page