MobaXterm free Xserver and SSH client - Plugins
Here is the list of plugins that you can download and use to add the features you need to MobaXterm.
To install these plugins, just download them and put them in the same directory than the MobaXterm executable.
- Emacs: The extensible, customizable, self-documenting real-time display editor
- Fontforge: A complete font editor with many features
- Gcc, G++ and development tools: the GNU C/C++ compiler and other development tools
- Gvim: The Vim editor with a GTK interface
- MPlayer: The ultimate video player
- Perl: Larry Wall's Practical Extracting and Report Language
- Curl: Curl is a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
- Corkscrew: Corkscrew allows to tunnel TCP connections through HTTP proxies
- Connect-Proxy: Simple relaying command to make network connection via SOCKS and https proxy
- Tcl / Tk / Expect: Tcl is a simple-to-learn yet very powerful language. Tk is its graphical toolkit. Expect is an automation tool which is very useful, especially for SysAdmins.
- Screen: Screen is a terminal multiplexer and window manager that runs several separate 'screens' on a single physical character-based terminal.
- Png2Ico: Png2Ico Converts PNG files to Windows icon resource files.
- NEdit: NEdit is a multi-purpose text editor for the X Window System.
- Midnight Commander: Midnight Commander is a feature rich text mode visual file manager.
- Subversion (SVN): Subversion is a powerful version control system.
- Git: A fast and powerful version control system.
- FVWM2: A light but powerful window manager for X11.
- Xorg (legacy): The old X11 (Xorg v1.6.5) server: use this plugin if you have trouble connecting to an old Unix station through XDMCP.
- DnsUtils: This plugin includes some useful utilities for host name resolution: dig, host, nslookup and nsupdate.
- PdKsh: A KSH shell open-source implementation.
- Exif: Command-line utility to show EXIF information hidden in JPEG files.
- Lynx: A text-mode web browser.
- E2fsProgs: Utilities for creating, fixing, configuring, and debugging ext2/3/4 filesystems.
- Httperf: A tool for measuring web server performance.
- SquashFS: mksquashfs and unsquashfs tools allow you to create/unpack squashfs filesystems from Windows.
- XServers: Xephyr, Xnest, Xdmx, Xvfb and Xfake alternate X11 servers.
- Python: An interpreted, interactive object-oriented programming language.
- OpenSSL: A toolkit implementing SSL v2/v3 and TLS protocols.
- X11Fonts: Complete set of fonts for X11 server.
- Joe: Fast and simple editor which emulates 5 other editors.
- File: Determines file type using magic numbers.
- Lrzsz: Unix communication package providing the XMODEM, YMODEM ZMODEM file transfer protocols.
- Sqlite3: Software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine.
- X3270Suite: IBM 3270 terminal emulator for Windows.
- Multitail: Program for monitoring multiple log files, in the fashion of the original tail program.
Snaphat also bundled some other plugins (Python, Cmake, Graphviz, Lua, Readline and CGDB) that you can download from his website
|If you want to be informed as soon as a new plugin is available, you can
|| on Twitter.